Wednesday, April 11, 2012

New Day New Blog

So I am up at 7 am on my day off to go in to work.  Doesn't seem quite right, but it is what it is.  I am not sure why I am creating this blog, I guess its just going to be an outlet for me to say what I am thinking.  Don't worry I promise my thoughts will be entertaining.  This plan came to me in the middle of the night right after my dream about The Shining (which I have not seen or read in YEARS). I was going to keep my name a secret, ya know like a superhero?  I think that would have been fun for me, and an interesting little mystery for you all, but then I decided to leave it all out there in the open. Might as well.... maybe it will make me famous, in a good way of course haha.

I started this post this morning and wasn't done but had to head to work briefly for a meeting, so I am back to finish it now.  On my way home I stopped and got gas.... insane.  Pure and simple.  $45 and it didnt even fill my tank up.... as a matter of fact its not even close to being full.  This is going to make me feel old but I remember when gas was $1.05, that was when I was 16 and first driving.  I would stop and Uni Mart and buy a hot dog and a pepsi for more than a gallon of gas.  Wow, I just realized someone should have stopped me from eating hot dogs from Uni Mart. I was 16 and they tasted good.... now I see those things and I think.... POISON POISON!! Go figure.

I need a nap, so does my dog.  I think its about to be nap time at my house.  I have a lot of things planned for this evening, Its my dads 50th Birthday.... things could get crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment