Saturday, April 14, 2012

4.1

Its the day after Friday the 13th, aside from the Pens losing a second straight playoff game to the Flyers nothing really crazy happened on Friday the 13th.  I was very productive though so maybe thats what was creepy and off about the 13th lol.  I got a few new articles up, although nothing happened on this page (and it should have, I apologize to my loyal followers who don't exist yet.)  I will have loyal followers though... eventually this blog is going to be AWESOME.  Or maybe it will be RAD as one of my best friends would put it.  As for today I have a few hours before I head to work and I should attempt to be more productive this morning but after yesterday I am just not feeling it.

I am attempting to clean out my DVR right now by watching some of the many many shows that I have recorded and haven't found time to catch up on.  I actually have 12 episodes of more than one show to watch.  Yea, I am behind for sure.  I think I wish I could watch more TV than I actually can.

I have a feeling my night at work tonight is going to be very hectic, but since this blog is not work related I guess I won't get into that.  But I will say its going to be a late night.

I recently started writing for another website (yea I know just what I need.... another site!) But so far its been fun, a lot of collaborative work with other writers, it helps fuel my writing and lets some great debates start.  It of course is sports related because well lets face it, that's what I know. Go check it out The Daily Shootout. Maybe one day someone will stumble upon once of my many articles and posts and offer me some fantastic gig that will let me work on things I really enjoy.  Not that I don't like my day job because for the first time in a long time I actually do.  But who wouldn't want to write opinion pieces for great pay for a living?? Sign me up.

Crap I just realized that I need to get off here.  Keep your fingers crossed for the Pens to finally win a few games.

No comments:

Post a Comment