Thursday, April 12, 2012

2.1

Today has been hectic and yet boring all at the same time.  How is that possible? Oh believe me it is.  I'm actually off today, but by being off from my full time paying job I am spending the day doing things around the house.  The highlight of my day so far has been taking the sheets off the bed and doing laundry.... so much laundry.  I don't know how on earth I have this much laundry.  Next on the agenda is washing the dishes that are stacked in my sink, mostly glasses because I am always walking around drinking something.  Then of course comes cleaning the bathroom, the rest of the kitchen, and then entire rest of the house.  How exactly is this a day off?

On the bright side me and my rotten little dog enjoyed a walk this morning around the block a few times.  She peed on everything.... well at least she tried to, after a few stops she was basically just pretending.  That walk refreshed me enough to sit down and get a little writing done, and by a little I do mean a little.... I am no where near finished with any of my projects, but they are all started.  I guess thats a good thing.  The funny thing is I have all these projects going and yet I am on here blogging about how busy I am.  HAHA I could be getting something off my list, but noooooo.  Okay, motivation here I come! I am going to actually get some things done.... after I check my email, facebook and twitter.....

No comments:

Post a Comment