Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Its my Fridaaaaaay!

To the rest of you suckers its only Tuesday, but in my crazy world its Friday!! Which is great and very very much needed.  Tomorrow my agenda is to get some serious writing done and cut the grass.  After that I am headed to the Pirate game with Jordan. Not entirely sure how many other people are coming with us (if any) but its going to be a good time no matter what. It will be my first game of the season, hopefully the first of many.

Back to the writing, I think my full time job is making my writing for fun job suffer lol.  I can't post things nearly as often as I would like to, on any of my blogs or sites I write for. I am going to have to work on that more.

On another random note I downloaded Instagram for my iphone.  I wasnt sure I would like it because it just seemed like yet another photo app that I would delete after not using.  I was wrong! I love it!  I love that I can share the pics with people and check out there pics too.  I am following a lot of really bad ass tattoo artists already on there.  The art work some of these folks do is CRAZY good.  (I admit I am a bit of a tattoo junkie)

I will get into tattoos in another post.... that will be a good one.

As for now I am going to catch up on some of my cram packed DVR.  NCIS here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment